LHCHF was incorporated in October 2017 from private financing in memory of Lady Helen Odeka, a devoted healthcare and social worker who dedicated over 50 years of her working life to the care of mothers and children in the western part of Nigeria. She trained as a teacher initially and was engaged in Christian charity work which exposed her to the plight of nursing mothers and babies. She left teaching and trained as a nurse and midwife. After gaining both qualifications she then embarked on a long meritorious service in the health sector of the western region of Nigeria. She progressed to become a sister and nursing administrator and educator. She advanced the training and quality of the nursing and midwifery service in her own way in the former Western Region and later Old Bendel State of Nigeria.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 5 – 10 years
- Location: Abuja
- Job Field: Administration / Secretarial
- Salary Range: ₦50,000 – ₦100,000/month
Lady Helen Child Health Foundation (LHCHF) was established to provide suitable evidence-based healthcare and information/support to needy children and family in a timely manner We hope to support and improve the governance tree in healthcare provision. The appointed Administrative Officer will in addition facilitate some of the activities of its affiliate Company.
These Job Schedules are Performance Related. There shall be a work plan drawn at the commencement of Role with Performance Measures and Target.
- Create and facilitate initiatives on behalf of the Lady Helen Child Health Foundation and Frandek international Consulting Limited
· Carry out proper record keeping and ensure custody of documents at it relate to LHCHF and FCL consulting Matters.
- Serve as Personal Assistant to the CEO of Lady Helen Child Health Foundation and the MD of Frandek International Consulting Limited on all issues relating to the Organization including scheduling appointments, maintaining an events calendar, and sending reminders. Preparing and planning for both internal and external meetings in Abuja and Lagos Office.
- Facilitate the preparation of proposals and contracts.
- Promote activities of both the Foundation and its affiliate Consulting Company
- Facilitate and create system for the preparation of expenses records, File Monthly VAT and Tax for both LHCHF and FCL.
- Facilitate funding raising and resource mobilization for LHCHF Initiatives and market the activities of FCL.
- Update and maintain organisational lists/database for both LHCHF and FCL to address the needs of Internal and External Stakeholders.
- Prepare background communication and promotional materials for briefings and visits to media houses.
- Facilitate the organisation of Seminars/ Workshop for both LHCHF and FCL.
- This is Full Time post working 5 days a week, from 8:30am – 5:00pm
- The post holder is required to work closely with the Lagos LHCHF and facilitate the governance structure. Joint Zoom/skype operational meetings are mandatory.
N85, 000 (Eighty-Five Thousand Naira)
PENSIONS The lady Helen foundation does not have an employee scheme and will advise and able to provide information of private schemes that they may wish to enrol.
This post is available for immediate assumption subject to satisfactory references and review of certificates and NYSC certificates.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.