<![CDATA[Created in 1979, Action contre la Faim is a non-governmental organization that fights against hunger. Its charter of humanitarian principals- independence, neutrality, non-discrimination, free and direct access to victims, professionalism, transparency – has been part of its identity for more than 40 years. Its mission is to save lives by eliminating hunger through the prevention, detection and treatment of under-nutrition, particularly during and after emergency situations linked to conflicts or natural disasters. Action contre la Faim focuses its actions on 5 main areas of expertise: Nutrition and Health – Mental Health and Care Practices, Gender and Protection – Food Security and Livelihoods – Water, Sanitation and Hygiene – Advocacy. In 2019, Action contre la Faim provided aid to 17 million people in more than 49 countries worldwide. www.actioncontrelafaim.org
Under the supervision of the Deputy Country Director Program you are responsible for leading the MEAL department and ensuring quality implementation of programs.
More specifically you are in charge of:
– Effectively manage MEAL teams to compliment quality program implementation
– Ensure the MEAL system are in place and ensure transition towards a more robust system
– Ensure quality data management and suport technical teams through generation of evidences
You have significant experience with INGOs in insecure setting on the same type of position.Previous experience with Action Against Hunger in MEAL or relevant fields is a plus.You have excellent resource management skills including leading teams and capacity building; you are abble to organize, train and motivate a multicultural team.You demonstrate excellent diplomatic and negotiation skillsYou are disciplined and able to work independently, you are fluent in English and have excellent drafting and written skills.
SPECIFIC CONDITIONS / SALARY
– 12 months fixed term contract under French legislation
– Monthly gross salary from 2450EUR to 2800EUR upon experience
– Monthly per diem and living allowance: 312EUR + 203EUR net, field paid
– Monthly country allowance: 150EUR
– 16% of the gross monthly salary for pension insurance reimbursement for non-French citizens
– Transportation and accommodation: Coverage of transportation costs and guest house
– Medical coverage: 100% coverage of health contributions (CFE + complementary health) and repatriation insurance
– Leaves and RnR: 25 days of paid leaves per year, 20 RnR per year and 215 EUR at each RnR period
– Training: Free and unlimited access to the certifying e-learning platform Crossknowledge ©
ACF is committed to people with disabilities and actively fights against all forms of discrimination.
How to apply
Pour postuler, cliquez sur ce lien / To apply, please click on this following link : apply here