General purpose of the position
Under the overall supervision of Ware House In-charge to the common Warehouse, The Warehouse Data Officer will be responsible for activities, assessment & analysis of data related implementation within the framework of the project plans, ensuring that they are delivered following INTERSOS standards.
Tasks and Main Responsibilities
- Understands, implements and/or maintains standard INTERSOS inventory management policies and procedure;
- Provides information and logistics Data/Statistics and quantitative information support to partners/program and warehouse staff where necessary;
- Responsible for data keeping/documentation at all times. Take lead in data tracking of all Warehouse/Logistics activities.
- Responsible for documentation of all receipt and dispatch (received notes/Delivery note/Stock transfer sheet/Waybills) are complete and archived in compliance with INTERSOS standards (scan documents and archive digital versions on the computer) BOTH SOFT AND HARD COPIES.
- Ensures the maintenance of Warehouse and any Logistics relevant document.
- Updates as per INTERSOS requirements, the asset register, Asset inventory list and expendable store inventory list and produce timely reports as requested by the warehouse in charge.
- Normalizes and analyse data as per request.
- Develops new data collection and data analysis tools, including efficient data capturing forms.
- Maintains physical and digital records according to standard guidelines considering update the Relief Item Tracking Application daily to reflect all transactions (new requests, receipt of goods, and release of goods) based on completed documentation; maintain physical records per individual request/consignment per Service User.
- Filling of waybills, consignment reports, labourers pay sheet as well as any relevant document for proper record keeping and documentation.
- Puts together data of Partners contact list (MoU contact & actual contact)
- Prepares and deliver data for the preparation of weekly/monthly/midterm/final reports;
- Keeps and share the record of visitor: suggestions – comments – complains
- Takes minutes of internal/external meetings and keep record.
- Archives everyday problems/challenges with the solutions given or suggested.
- Assists in developing the project data collection plan including monitoring and evaluation tools.
- Provides IT support and training to INTERSOS staff in field Bases;
- Performs Handovers and Troubleshooting of IT equipment as per instruction of IT department;
- Manages any network/software/ hardware provided by INTERSOS.
- Performs any other task as assigned by the supervisor.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or Computer science;
- Minimum 3 years of experience from a national level project implementation position in a humanitarian / recovery context;
- Experience working in complex and volatile contexts;
- Advance knowledge of MS Office.
- Advance knowledge on database management and data analysis.
- Knowledge of Project Cycle Management.
- Excellent networking skills, cultural sensitivity and adaptability.
- A high degree of negotiation and strong communication skills with the ability to express ideas and concepts clearly and persuasively with senior members of the humanitarian community as well as with field practitioners.
- Ability to work with a reasonable level of comfort in high tension and high-security risk situations.
- Good organizational skills Ability and willingness to travel across locations of implementation within LGA.
- Good command of written and spoken English, Kanuri and/or Hausa Language
How to apply
Interested candidates should complete this form and attach CV with the following format “Surname Position you applied for” ONLY applicants whose competencies meet the requirement of the position will be contacted
Application deadline: apply no later than 21st June 2021 at 4:00 PM.
INTERSOS do not ask for any form of payment at any stage of recruitment.