Rehabilitation Empowerment and Better Health Initiative (REBHI) is a National Non-governmental organization that aims to respond to the need of vulnerable communities through supporting self-reliant empowerment activities particularly for women and youth and other vulnerable members of the society.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: M&E Officer
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Employment Type: Contract
- GAC IHA is a 10-month project funded by Plan International that has been designed to respond to critical gaps in protection and health service provision targeting IDPs and conflict-affected populations.
- The project will scale up protection response to address SGBV and SRHR programming, by facilitating meaningful access to specialized, inclusive, age-appropriate and gender-responsive services for persons at heightened protection risk.
- The project will take place in Bama, Dikwa, Monguno and Jere Local Government Areas, Borno State, North-Eastern Nigeria.
- The projects ultimate outcome is reduced suffering and lives saved, particularly women, adolescent girls and boys in conflict-affected communities in targeted areas of NE Nigeria.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 3+ years experience.
Application Closing Date
25th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.