Médecins Sans Frontières is a private, non-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, gender, creed or political affiliation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistic Storekeeper
- Supervising materials and goods orders and dispatch in order to ensure its rational use.
- Receiving orders and deliveries, identifying, and reporting potential discrepancies against cargo manifest or others. Stores materials in accordance with the system in force in order to ensure continuous availability.
- Updating and/or creating stock cards for all stock items immediately after reception of goods. Checking the received cold boxes and controlling the cold chain-monitoring card.
- Storing materials in accordance with the system in force in order to ensure continuous availability ensuring that all items are well organized and correctly stored, well protected, fully identified and easily accessible (cleanliness, security, access, etc.).
- Monitoring the store temperature and ensuring Cold Chain items are stored in an adequate temperature. Keeping a special control of “sensitive” goods: numbers of lots, expiry dates, packaging, and special storage conditions.
- Preparing orders on time before sending goods, and packs (according to transport means) weighs and labels freight with corresponding shipping number, destination, number of shipping units, waybill number, weight, and mode of transport in accordance with the line manager’s instructions.
- In conjunction with the line manager, performing physical stock counts in accordance with the frequency previously defined. Following up stock levels with regards to alarms thresholds, stock out and expiry dates.
- Controlling warehouse limited access to authorized personnel and ensuring doors and other exits are secured. Immediately informing the line manager of any problems arising in the course of the work, particularly with regard to damage, loss, attempted break-ins or theft in the warehouse.
- Assisting the line manager with preparation of the stock reports.
- Ensure that all necessary information is correctly and fully recorded on the stock cards: MSF code, batch number, expiry date, date of receipt or delivery, stock balance (incoming/outgoing), receipt and delivery document reference numbers.
- Report any maintenance issues in the warehouse to the line manager.
- Perform any other duties as may be required from time to time.
- Candidates should possess an OND qualification.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit the following documents in ZIP folder: CV, qualifications, Certificate, any other important document, and a Cover Letter with your contact details to: [email protected] using “Logistic Storekeeper” as the subject of the email.
Click here to apply online