CARE AID is an independent humanitarian non-governmental, non-profit organization founded in 2019, and officially CAC registered in 2021 in Maiduguri Borno state, Nigeria. Care Aid mission is to respond to humanitarian crises and build resilience, promote inclusive and sustainable growth, co-construct effective governance and support the building of civil society by investing in people and their potential.
CARE AID is committed to providing humanitarian relief to people in urgent need and protect their dignity while co-creating inclusive longer-term opportunities for sustainable growth through various clusters like; CCCM/Shelter/NFI, Protection, GBV, Livelihood, Wash, and peace building.
We are recruiting internally and externally for the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Volunteer
Location: Borno and Yobe
We are recruiting internally and externally for the position below: Human Resources Volunteer Duties/Responsibilities:
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records, and documentation.
- Answers frequently asked questions from applicants and employees relative to standard policies, benefits, hiring processes, etc.; refers more complex questions to appropriate senior-level HR staff or management.
- Maintains the integrity and confidentiality of human resource files and records.
- Performs periodic audits of HR files and records to ensure that all required documents are collected and filed appropriately.
- Provides clerical support to the HR department.
- May assist with payroll functions including processing, answering employee questions, fixing processing errors, and distributing checks.
- Acts as a liaison between the organization and external benefits providers and vendors, which may include health, disability, and retirement plan providers.
- Conducts or assists with new hire orientation.
- Assists with planning and execution of special events such as benefits enrollment, organization-wide meetings, employee recognition events, holiday parties, and retirement celebrations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations with tact, professionalism, and diplomacy.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn payroll management, human resource information system (HRIS), and similar computer applications.
Education and Experience:
- Associates degree in related field required.
- Prior related office experience preferred.
Application Closes: 24th September, 2022. How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should click this link to apply: Link
Application Closing Date: 24th September 2022
- Applicants are advised that Care Aid does not require any payment or expense during the entire recruitment process. Any request in this direction should be immediately reported as it is contrary to the values and practices of our organization.
- Due to the volume of applications received, Care Aid may not provide feedback to all applicants. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible, as applications will be reviewed as received.
- The position is required as soon as possible, Care Aid reserves the right to select a candidate and finalize the recruitment before the closing date, if considered necessary.