Special Olympics Nigeria (SO Nigeria) is a non-profit organization committed to fostering empowerment and inclusivity for individuals with intellectual disabilities through sports and health initiatives. With a legacy spanning two decades, we stand as a beacon of positive change, creating spaces for personal growth and community integration.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Programs Coordinator
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Implement and coordinate diverse programs throughout the organization, with a focus on managing grant applications for Special Olympics Nigeria projects.
- Additionally, provide support to the Operations Manager in overseeing partnerships and public relations activities.
Grant Proposal Management:
- Draft grant proposals and supporting documents based on objectives and funding requirements for SO Nigeria Initiatives.
- Generate innovative ideas for fundraising.
- Coordinate the implementation of initiative programming.
Donor and Partner Management:
- Maintain a record of existing and potential donors and partners for SO Nigeria’s Initiatives.
- Develop and send newsletters to stakeholders quarterly.
Visibility and Publicity:
- Advance the organization’s impact visibility to ensure maximum publicity and encourage partnerships.
- Develop a social media strategy and drive engagement across all platforms.
- Prepare media impact reports for quarterly review and other purposes as needed.
- Promote the organization’s mission and work across Nigeria.
- Work closely with managers to project the organization’s brand and values.
- Help manage, plan, execute, and ensure the publicity of special events, projects, etc.
- Oversee accurate press releases of SO Nigeria communications.
Awareness and Promotion:
- Raise and maintain awareness of the organization’s activities to encourage donations.
- Promote the public image of the organization through advertising, direct marketing, and appropriate PR techniques.
- Manage and integrate SO Nigeria’s Social Media platforms.
- Ensure optimal performance of the website and that displayed data is current and valid.
- Draft stakeholder relations materials including newsletters, press releases, social media posts, and other materials as directed.
- Support the reporting Manager as required.
Application Closing Date
17th December, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.