Equitable Health for Women and Empowerment Initiative (EHWEI) is an indigenous non-profit making community based organization that aims at contributing to the global effort geared towards advancing the sexual and reproductive health, right, education and empowerment of vulnerable and marginalized young women and adolescent girls in Ebonyi and Enugu State.
We seek application from qualified persons for the following position under Global Fund (GF) National Alignment HIV Impact Grant (NAHI) which has Family Health International (FHI360) as its principal recipient (PR), Excellent Community Education Welfare Scheme (ECEWS) as sub-recipient (SR) and Equitable Health for Women and Empowerment Initiative (EHWE) as sub-sub recipient (SSR).
Position: Outreach Worker
Position Location: Ebonyi state
- Organizes HTS and STI Outreaches at brothels/FSW spots and sites
- Supervises community facilitators
- Reviews and Cumulates data generated by the community facilitators
- Reviews and sign the CFs monthly narrative
- Conducts HIV testing services as well as BCC using interpersonal communication
- Collate all human rights violations for the month
- Develop narrative report based on activities conducted
- Documents all activities conducted using designated M&E tools
- This is a full time employment and you are expected to devote 100 percent of your time 8hours each day from Monday to Friday and some weekends should it be required.
Reporting & Supervision: Program/M&E Officers
- HND/ND in related field
- Team player with good interpersonal relationship
- Must be an FSW
- Familiarity with MS excel, PowerPoint and word is an added advantage
- Strong communication skills in written and spoken English
- Must be resident in Ebonyi
- At least 2 years’ experience in above mentioned position.
- Good leadership skill.
- Ability to multitask and adhere to timelines.
Note: The advertised position is full-time. This vacancy will close on the 24th of October, 2021.
Interested candidates may submit a one page capability statement and an updated resume as a single MS word document with full names and position as the title of the document to email@example.com with position clearly stated as subject of the email.
EHWEI is an equal opportunity employer and strongly advice qualified community members to apply for positions were applicable as outlined above. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.