Excellent Jobs – Our client, a Non-Governmental Organisation, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: National Co-Ordinator / Executive Secretary
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- An NGO is in search of a National coordinator / Executive Secretary for the Charity arm of their organization: This person must have worked in this capacity previously will be preferred;
Responsibilities in Brief
- Will be Responsible for overseeing the development and execution of project deliverables, lead project planning, budgeting, action plans and monitoring processes. Responsible for submitting activity reports, meeting minutes and financial reports on regular basis to the donor.
- Develop strategies and programs in support of the Ngo’s mandate.
- Maintain records and prepare reports on the number of clients served, referrals to service providers and information needed to track.
- Plan, direct and coordinate activities to ensure that the program goals and objectives are and within prescribed time frame and funding is made available for this.
- Assisting volunteers in developing ideas and finding the best tool to be used in a fund-raising activity.
- Encouraging other organizations to participate especially during emergencies and disasters to give assistance.
- Making and implementing development programs of staff.
- Scheduling trainings for volunteers.
- Preparing the needed materials, submitting reports, handling the correspondence and drafting the evaluations.
- Working in a fast-paced environment.
N100,000 – N200,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Do not apply if you do not have previous experience.