The Institute of Human Virology (IHVN) is a leading and reputable non-governmental organization addressing infectious and non-infectious diseases such as HIV, tuberculosis and cancer. IHVN provides prevention, diagnosis, treatment, capacity building, research, and care and support services. IHVN is in partnership with local and international organizations and the different tiers of the government of Nigeria at national, state and local levels. The Institute’s vision is to be a leader in providing quality health services, capacity building and research in West Africa and beyond.
To support the Institute’s drive to increase access and utilization of basic nutrition services for pregnant and lactating women, adolescent girls and children under five years of age, we are sourcing for suitably qualified dynamic candidates to fill in the position below:
Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Manager
- Master’s Degree in relevant fields (Statistics, Economics, Demography, Anthropology, Development Planning or Social Work, Epidemiology)
- At least five years of progressive experience of monitoring and evaluating public health/nutrition or any large social sector programs
- Experience in the use of monitoring and evaluation techniques and methodologies including, conducting operations research, household surveys and qualitative assessments; data analysis, interpretation and reporting
- Proficient with analytical tools and software such as Stata, SPSS, MS Excel, etc.
Application Closing Date
7th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a detailed Resume and a one page Cover Letter as one MS Word document explaining suitability for the position to “Deputy Director, Human Resources” via: email@example.com state the position applied for in the subject of the email.
- Candidates are advised to provide three professional referees with email addresses and phone numbers.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.