We envision a just society devoid of all forms of gender-based violence that is capable of undermining the existence of girls and women in all forms and degree.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA , Others
- Experience: 3 years
- Location: Abuja
- Job Field: Data Science / Research , NGO/Non-Profit
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s or equivalent degree in Economics, Social Science, Statistics, Public Policy, Development studies or a related field. A Master’s degree will be preferred but not a compulsory requirement
- At least 3 years of work experience in the Design and Implementation of MERL systems including Data collection, analysis and reporting. Experience in gender and/or education sector projects will be valuable.
- Must be proficient in both qualitative and quantitative data collection methods and analysis
- Technical knowledge and experience in the implementation of a gender-responsive approach.
- Experience in designing tools and strategies for data collection, analysis, and production of reports.
- Proven ICT skills, especially in developing MIS software using database software.
- Expertise in analyzing data using statistical software.
- Demonstrated experience in using data to inform decision-making, planning and project performance measurements, learning and evaluation.
- Previous experience with major donor proposal MEAL requirements
- Develop and manage a comprehensive MERL system.
- Provide leadership for the MERL unit.
- Lead research efforts across program lines.
- Design and implement systems to collect and analyze program data for evidence-based programming
- Develop and adapt programs-specific MEAL tools
- Undertake periodic MEAL system review
- Lead knowledge production and dissemination initiatives.
- Monitor and evaluate overall progress on achievement of results,
- Provide feedback to the Program Manager and Officers on project strategies and activities,
- Report monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and annual progress on all activities to the Project Manager,
- Conduct capacity assessment on the existing MEAL system.
- Undertake research for contextual understanding, identifying opportunities, testing hypotheses and knowledge production
- Provide inputs, information and statistics on a periodic basis to the project team,
- Participate in annual project reviews and planning workshops and assist the Program Manager and Officers in preparing relevant reports.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cv to: [email protected] ; [email protected]