The Bible Society of Nigeria is a member of the United Bible Societies (UBS), a global fellowship of Non-Denominational Christian organization whose primary mission involves translation of the Holy Scriptures into languages people can easily read and understand as well as production and distribution of the scriptures in various forms to meet the different needs of everyone. It also organizes life-transforming programmes to engage people with the scriptures and raise fund for its activities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Administrator (System / Network Administrator)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Install and configure software and hardware
- Manage network servers and technology tools
- Set up domain accounts and workstations
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
- Troubleshoot issues and network outages (LAN and WAN)
- Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models
- Provide technical support on all BSN Apps – Sage, Human Manager, RoomMaster, SharePoint, etc.
- Provide technical support to BSN web-based application and users.
- A minimum of ND in Computer Science or related study.
- Possession of relevant IT certifications will be an added advantage (MSCA, CCNA, etc)
- Good working knowledge of Active Directory and Office 365 Administration
- Experience in troubleshooting and repairs of Servers, workstations, printers, scanners, and other accessories.
- ERP Support: Sage Accounting Software and Low-code (SharePoint/PowerApps) Apps desired
- Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN), and patch management
- Knowledge of system security (e.g., intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery
- Social Media savvy, Graphics, Video and Digital Marketing skills a plus
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms
- He or She must be resourcefulness and possessed a good problem-solving skill
- He or She must have Excellent communication skills
- He or She should be trainable.
Application Closing Date
27th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter in Word or PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.