Creatrix Empire Limited is a digital marketing firm, launched in 2015.Creatrix Empire team is passionate about building, growing and adding massive value to our client’s brand. Our services spans from Website Design, company Logo creation, Flyers, posters, Digital Marketing, Public and Media Relations and Music Production.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Extensive calendar and diary management
- Answering and directing telephone calls
- Managing your boss’ email inbox and sending responses
- Coordinating schedules, meetings, and appointments
- Arranging travel and booking accommodation
- Providing general administrative support
- Preparing memos, letters, invoices, statements, and other documents
- Liaising with clients, colleagues, and other EAs
- Greeting visitors and clients
- Management and oversight of business projects
- Attending meetings with your boss and recording minutes
- Taking meetings and reporting back with actions
- Involvement with interviewing, hiring, and training staff
- Maintaining and monitoring budgets and expenses
- Arranging dinners, social events, and public appearances
- Producing timelines and reviews of projects
- Researching new business ventures or projects
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 5 – 10 years relevant work experience.
- Masters’s Degree is an added advantage.
- Exceptional organizational and diary management skills
- High levels of flexibility and adaptability
- Flawless communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent telephone manner
- The ability to multitask and prioritize an everchanging workload
- The ability to work under pressure and reach deadlines
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills
- The ability to work autonomously
- The ability to determine which emails, reports, telephone calls etc need to reach your boss and which do not
- Strong business and commercial acumen
- The ability to communicate with and present to senior management and executives
- The ability to build relationships at all levels across the business and with external contacts
- Experience using the full Microsoft Office suite
- Drafting, writing, and research skills.
The salary is highly attractive.
Application Closing Date
8th December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.