eHealth Africa is focused on improving healthcare by creating effective ways to implement reliable health information management systems. We have developed eHealth and mHealth solutions that can be rapidly deployed to manage patient information, streamline clinical procedures, and provide data and analysis on health program outcomes. Accurate health data will provide NGO’s, hospitals, and donor agencies with access to timely health system indicators needed to evaluate their health interventions and respond to critical public health needs. We bring about positive change by harnessing the potential of technology, valuing the power and knowledge of local people, and maintaining a sharp focus on the health worker. To help close the gap in access to health care we have developed and share a depth of expertise in: eHealth and mHealth software and solutions Technology Infrastructure Training and capacity building for sustainable health systems Research and data analysis Project Management eHealth Africa works closely with health NGOs in order to provide them with technology solutions that will enhance their on-going and new health programs. We also strive to work with state and government officials to manage large scale implementations at health facilities across the country. eHealth and Information Systems Africa, Inc. is a California, USA Public Service Corporation. We have offices based in California, USA, and Kano, Nigeria.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience: 4 years
- Location: Abuja
- Job Field: Administration / Secretarial
The EOC Office Manager oversees, plans and organizes the technical aspects and activities of the EOC. S/he coordinates and performs a wide variety of administrative and technical services to support the activities of the Emergency Operations Center (EOC), and serves as a primary point of operational and administrative contact for internal and external stakeholders.
What you’ll do
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other duties may be assigned.
- Serves as a primary point of direct administrative contact and liaison with other offices, individuals, and external stakeholders and partners on a range of specified issues.
- Organizes and facilitates meetings, conferences, and other special events. Sets up meeting rooms with appropriate technology and arranges lunches, dinners and refreshments for meetings
- Coordinates and oversees the day-to-day management of supplies, equipment, and facilities for the organization, as appropriate, to include maintenance, inventory management, logistics, security, and related activities.
- Maintain good relationships with stakeholders and manage all their expectations accordingly.
- Gathers, enters, and/or updates data to maintain EOC employees records and databases, as appropriate; establishes and maintains Performance Management KPIs
- Maintains all electronic information and EOC resources, tools and materials, including files on the shared drive.
- Provides general administrative/Technical support to the EOC and Partners as required.
- Attends and participates in staff meetings, training classes and supervision.
- Adheres to Policies and Procedures.
- Adheres to eHealth Africa Code of Conduct as well as ethical standards of the field.
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree from a college or university in Project Management, Business Administration, Computer Science, or a related field. .
- Minimum of four (4) years supervisory experience preferably with a non-profit, non-governmental organization (NGO), or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Significant and advanced experience may substitute for the Master’s degree.
- Minimum of Three (3) years Technical administrative support experience preferably in an International NGO or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Able to communicate by various modes such as verbally in-person, Mobile phone, pager, and direct connect/radio.
- Must have knowledge of Basic first aid procedures.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, organizational skills and great attention to detail. Must be able to work as a member of a team and possess good skills.
- Must have flexibility in working hours, including on-call availability and the willingness to work holidays. Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills required including written, verbal and interpersonal.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, organizational skills and great attention to detail.
- Must be able to work as a member of a team and possess good problem-solving skills.
- Good learning ability. Action oriented and resilient in a fast-paced environment
- English is the spoken and written language. Fluency in local Hausa is an advantage.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, employees and the general public.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to eHealth Systems Africa on ehealthafrica.bamboohr.com to apply