Diadem Consults Initiative Limited / GTE is a solution and service provider to complex health and environmental problems. It is wholly Nigerian owned and was established in 2010 by an energetic and qualified team of professionals from various disciplines.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Enumerator
Locations: Abia, Akwa Ibom, Kebbi, Niger, Ogun, and Taraba
Employment Type: Contract
The DCfR Consultant will be responsible for the following duties:
- Collect field data from project stakeholders (Ward facilitators and WAG Members).
- Support qualitative and quantitative survey data management.
- Complete daily assigned tasks and submit collated notes to the supervisor.
- Contribute to draft report writing and the preparation of PowerPoint presentations for assigned activities (IBM).
- Support the documentation of lessons learned, best practices, and proven innovations in program design, implementation, monitoring, and reporting to improve program implementation strategy at the state level.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Required Skills and Experience
- At least three (3) years of progressively responsible experience in designing, managing, and implementing results-based RME activities.
- Hands-on experience in both qualitative and quantitative data collection.
- Experience in field research and assessment for donor-funded projects is an asset.
- Practical expertise in data collection for research.
- Expertise in conducting assessment, data collection, document/data review, transcription of survey recordings and narrative report writing.
- Specific experience with ODK, and Microsoft office suites.
- Experience analysing data (for data quality resource)
- Well-developed people skills in communication and relationship building.
- Good people management attributes and excellent verbal communication skills
- Telephone communication ethics.
- Ability to listen, adapt, persuade to respond.
- Each candidate is supposed to be skilled in the following languages:
- English: Written and Verbal
- Pidgin English
- Verbal skills in at least one Nigerian Language, which may include Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa.
- Proficiency in the following languages is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
17th October, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter as one document in either Microsoft or PDF format to: [email protected] and [email protected] using the Job Title and your full name as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.