Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is an indigenous non-governmental organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting a broad range of global health interventions, education and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi is an allied organization to Family Health International (FHI360) with co-existing and mutually supportive interest in advancing the collective goals of the people and communities served. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
To strengthen our operations and interventions in the country, we are seeking qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Technical Officer – Monitoring & Evaluation
Location: Ikom, Cross River
Job Category: Fixed Term
- Will support strengthening project and national M&E systems towards ensuring quality recording and reporting of project HIV/AIDS, PMTCT, RH/H IV, TB, HCT and other deliverables.
- S/He will work with others and local implementing partners to ensure that the monitoring and evaluation activities are appropriate and meet the donor and project’s M&E needs in addition to keeping with the project’s dominant generalist operational ideology, the ATO will support the operations of other project thematic areas/units/departments as the need arises.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field (preferably Public Health) with a minimum of 2 years relevant experience in Monitoring & Evaluation especially as it relates to ART, PMTCT, HCT, TB, SRH/FP, Pharmacy & Laboratory services, and Supply chain management.
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health systems and NGOs and CBOs (in the health sector) is highly desirable.
Application Closing Date
24th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a suitability statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-M&EJobs@ahnigeria.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e., by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge Candidates a fee for a test or interview.