Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Job Category: Fixed Term
- The Accountant will be responsible for ensuring regular processing of monthly funds transfer and filing of processed fund transfers. S/He will collate and review on a monthly basis; validated SFRs for Journal preparation and filing.
- Also, s/he will be responsible for regular computation of GF monthly refund of on-behalf of expenses to the prime recipient, strictly reviewing of activity memos in line with the work plan and budget expenditure tracking for the relevant activity.
- The successful candidate will assist in resolving compliance and audit findings, budget extraction/segregation of grant budget, review of sub-award payment documents and reports as well as preparation of documents for compliance and audit exercise.
- S/He will also liaise with sub-award organizations to ensure proper documentation and prompt monthly reporting.
Minimum Recruitment Standard
- B.Sc / BA Degree in Accounting, Finance and Business Administration or its recognized equivalent with 3 – 5 years relevant experience.
- Or M.Sc / MA degree in Accounting, Finance and Business Administration or its recognized equivalent, and 1 – 3 years relevant experience.
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in accounting related to international development programs.
- Familiarity with donor-funded programs and non-governmental organizations in Nigeria is an advantage.
- CPA, ACA, ICAN or recognized equivalent is an advantage.
- Demonstrated success in multicultural environments is an advantage.
Application Closing Date
10th May, 2022
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Suitability Statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-F&AJobs@ahnigeria.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e., by e-mail) with the JOB TITLE and LOCATION clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge Candidates a fee for a test or interview