MSH, a global health nonprofit organization, uses proven approaches developed over 40 years to help leaders, health managers, and communities in developing nations build stronger health systems for greater health impact. We work to save lives by closing the gap between knowledge and action in public health. Since its founding in 1971, MSH has worked in over 150 countries with policymakers, health professionals, and health care consumers to improve the quality, availability and affordability of health services. Working with governments, donors, nongovernmental organizations, the private sector, and health agencies, MSH responds to priority health problems such as HIV & AIDS; tuberculosis; malaria; maternal, newborn and child health; family planning and reproductive health; and chronic non-communicable diseases such as cancer, diabetes, and lung and heart disease. Through strengthening capacity, investing in health systems innovation, building the evidence base, and advocating for sound public health policy, MSH is committed to making a lasting difference in global health.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: OND
- Experience: 2 years
- Location: Nasarawa
- Job Field: Engineering / Technical
- Perform Comprehensive Maintenance including oiling, chemical washing, gas filling, replacement of compressor, filter, thermostat, all kind of motor, wiring, pads and replacement/repair of all other parts.
- Maintain and ensure the machines are in working condition at all times.
- Carry out complete overhauling during the contract period including complete check-up, overhauling, servicing, testing, anticorrosive treatment / painting and re-installation of equipment.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as an AC Technician
- Demonstrated knowledge of HVAC systems, including installation, maintenance, and repair
- Ability to read and interpret technical manuals and schematics.
- Strong diagnostic and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to explain technical issues to non-technical clients.
- Ability to work independently