Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) is one of the leading Nigerian Non-Governmental Organizations implementing programs of improving Sexual and Reproductive Health, Care and Treatment of HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria, etc. We offer professional opportunities for career advancement, good working environment and competitive remuneration.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: State Program Officer
Reports to: Programme Manager
- Coordinate and facilitate RH/FP service delivery (quality and systems strengthening) and other related activities in project anchor sites and respective satellite sites.
- Liaise with State RH/FP team and other relevant government representatives (LGA health team) to facilitate quality improvement/health system strengthening activities
- Facilitate review meetings, addressing gaps, etc. among FP service providers-Government & Community health workers
- Prepare and submit detailed progress reports on project activities on monthly, quarterly, bi-annual or annual basis to the project coordinator and as necessary
- Developing innovative strategies to strengthen the effectiveness and quality of service provision in their areas of assigned responsibility
- Proactively and efficiently managing the implementation of the project activities within their states of assignment
- Ensure the prudent use of funds in the implementation of project activities as set out in the project plan
- Participating in development, management, and review of program activities of Community health workers
- Liaise with other PHCDA, SMOH, CBOS, public and private Health facilities, FP sites/ clinics, and other states/community partners in the state
- Monitoring and evaluating the progress of initiatives in areas of responsibility.
- Mentor and Support community health workers on service delivery and data collection.
- Participate actively in any other duties assigned by the Programme Manager.
- Applicants must hold a degree in medicine, be a Registered Nurse (RN), Registered Midwife (RM) with a Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing Science, or related field. Possession of a master’s degree in Public Health or Social work will be an added advantage.
- The applicant is expected to have a minimum of 6 years’ experience on a donor-funded family planning project in Nigeria with good knowledge of national health programs, health system, NGOs, and collaborative relationship and liaison with stakeholders at all levels.
- Must possess hands-on experience in Family Planning Service Delivery.
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills, with proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.