APIN Public Health Initiatives Limited/Gte, formerly known as AIDS Prevention Initiative in Nigeria is a non-governmental organization registered with the Nigerian Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC). APIN has built a strong partnership with the Nigerian Government, which is memorialized through a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with the National Planning Commission. APIN is a leading Nigerian organization in the provision of prevention, care and treatment services to patients with HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis; Malaria; Reproductive Health; Family Planning; Maternal, Newborn and Child Health, and other non-communicable diseases of public health significance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Technical Analyst Monitoring, Evaluation and Surveillance
Requisition ID: api-93856
Employment type: Full Time
Department: Monitoring Evaluation & Surveillance
- Senior Technical Associate to support its monitoring, evaluation, and surveillance activities.
- The activities will include strengthening the Monitoring, Evaluation and Surveillance systems of GON agencies and implementing partners.
- The job holder will report to the Technical Advisor or his/her designate.
- S/he will work closely with the Technical Specialists for MES to provide support for data reviews, data analysis, development of presentations, and provision of feedback to the rest of the MES team.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Support implementation, review, analysis and dissemination of monitoring, evaluation and surveillance activities of the project
- Support review of monitoring, and surveillance data on NDR and provision of feedback to required stakeholders
- Carry out analytics and prepare presentation slides for communication
- Contribute to innovation and inventions that will simplify and automate processes on the project
- Provide high level technical support for program innovation and learning; foster regular discussions with key stakeholders as appropriate; to facilitate cross sector learning.
- Identify opportunities for learning, formative research, special studies and operational research and work with unit leads to implement.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- BSc, or equivalent is required. MPH will be an added advantage
- Two (2) years of relevant experience and demonstrated expertise in the implementation of health programs
- A strong data analytic skill is desirable
- Strong written and oral communication skills for high-level policy audiences (writing examples may be required).
- Excellent coordination and information management skills.
- The ability to work well under pressure; skilled at change management, crisis management, and problem solving.
- Demonstrated knowledge of strategic planning methodology and documentation processes.
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with users and various stakeholders (local and international); developed cultural awareness and innovation sense.
- Excellent ability in spoken and written English with a high-level proficiency in a second language highly preferred.
- Ability and willingness to travel frequently.
Application Closing Date
26th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online