The Civil Society Scaling-Up Nutrition in Nigeria (CS-SUNN) is a non-governmental, non-profit making coalition, made up of organizations with a shared vision to transform Nigeria into a country where every citizen is food and nutrition secured. We pursue this lofty goal by engaging government and non-state actors to raise awareness, sustain commitment and actions to effectively tackle under-nutrition in Nigeria. The coalition was formally launched on the 7th of August, 2014. We have a common vision with clearly defined roles and responsibilities, clear accountability and sustainability framework. The guiding principles of the alliance include; Evidence based decision making, Gender mainstreaming, Equity, Feed- back, Diversity, Value for money Transparency and Integrity.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience: 3 – 10 years
- Location: Abia
- Job Field: Consultancy
CS-SUNN is excited to embark on a significant transformation journey as we celebrate our 10th anniversary. To mark this milestone, we are seeking the expertise of a reputable organization or individual graphic specialist to rebrand our logo from Civil Society Scaling Up Nutrition in Nigeria (CS-SUNN) to Scaling Up Nutrition Civil Society Alliance Nigeria (SUN CSA – Nigeria) and provide branding solutions for our upcoming 10th-anniversary celebration.
We invite you or your company to submit a quotation for the following services:
- Design a new logo from the current CS-SUNN to SUN CSA – Nigeria
- Provide two logo samples/concepts for our consideration.
- Refine the selected logo concept based on our feedback.
- Deliver the final logo in various formats suitable for both print and digital media.
Note that the two sample designs of the new SUN CSA – Nigeria would be used to determine the individual/organization that would be selected for the rebranding.
- Create a cohesive visual identity for our 10th-anniversary celebration, including but not limited to the 10th-anniversary logo, banners, posters, social media graphics, and promotional materials.
- Incorporate the new SUN CSA Nigeria logo into the anniversary branding.
- Ensure the branding logos are adaptable for various social media channels.
Please provide the following information in your quotation and submission:
- A detailed breakdown of costs for the new SUN CSA Nigeria logo branding and the 10th-anniversary branding.
- At least two different sample logos for the new SUN CSA Nigeria and at least two sample logos for the 10th Anniversary.
- The logo designs should be a selection of not more than 2-3 colors from the codes below.
The selection of the vendor will be based on the quality of the two samples of the logos for the SUN CSA – Nigeria and the two samples of the logo for the 10th Anniversary.a
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.