Girls Education Mission International is a multi global award winning organization with best practice in education and empowerment of girls and young women. We are committed to developing and delivering solution to world most difficult challenges through girls education and women empowerment. Out of personal experience and background as an African woman, Keturah Shammah founded Girls Education Mission International in 2007, as part of her effort to more attention to barriers that hold girls back and champion every girls’ rights to free, safe and quality education, health, technology and economic power. Together with Board of Trustees, staff and volunteers, Girls Education Mission International is committed to making a world where girls can be equipped and reach full human potentials.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Assistant Intern (State Liaison Officer)
Locations: Plateau, Bauchi, Gombe, Adamawa, Yobe, Borno, Kaduna, Kano and Sokoto
- Are you passionate about Education, Technology and Entrepreneurship and want to lead a change in your area of expertise to create lasting, positive impact in the lives of girls and young women?
- Do you think you fit into a program assistant role and can work physically or virtually with a growing organization to solve social issues?
- Are you willing to begin work as an intern for up to 3 months?
- Are you based in any of these states (Plateau, Bauchi, Gombe, Adamawa, Yobe, Borno, Kaduna, Kano, Sokoto) and are willing to be our Liaison officer in the state?
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- If you answered yes to those questions above, Kindly fill the form above.
- This form will stop receiving submissions as soon as credible number of submissions are received.
- Interested persons must be resident in Jos, Plateau, Nigeria