MSH, a global health nonprofit organization, uses proven approaches developed over 40 years to help leaders, health managers, and communities in developing nations build stronger health systems for greater health impact. We work to save lives by closing the gap between knowledge and action in public health. Since its founding in 1971, MSH has worked in over 150 countries with policymakers, health professionals, and health care consumers to improve the quality, availability and affordability of health services. Working with governments, donors, nongovernmental organizations, the private sector, and health agencies, MSH responds to priority health problems such as HIV & AIDS; tuberculosis; malaria; maternal, newborn and child health; family planning and reproductive health; and chronic non-communicable diseases such as cancer, diabetes, and lung and heart disease. Through strengthening capacity, investing in health systems innovation, building the evidence base, and advocating for sound public health policy, MSH is committed to making a lasting difference in global health.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: Secondary School (SSCE)
- Experience: 3 years
- Location: Nasarawa
- Job Field: Engineering / Technical
- Responsible for installing, repairing and maintaining pipes, fixtures and other materials used for water distribution and waste water disposed in the building
- Carries out occasional repair work as required
- Take reasonable care of the safety of others that might be affected
- Exercise general control over all activities in plumbing works
- Must have a minimum of SSCE
- At least 3 years work experience.
- Extensive knowledge of plumbing systems