We are an indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization with head office in Abuja and field offices in several locations in Nigeria.
We are in search of highly skilled, dynamic, committed, bright individuals with good work ethics and high level of integrity to work with our highly experienced team. If your energy for our vision of saving lives, along with technical skills match our need to keep delivering a Program that continues to strengthen the health system in Nigeria then apply for the position below if the position suits your skills and abilities:
Job Title: Laboratory Service Associate
Job Code: LBS001
Locations: Gombe -1 , Kogi -1, Lagos – 2 (Epe and Ikorodu)
- Assist in the design, planning and implementation of laboratory services and laboratory related activities.
- Responsible for the implementation and monitoring of the Integrated Sample Referral Network and an efficient biosafety and infection control program across all supported healthcare facilities and communities.
- Assist in the development and adaptation of required guidelines/standards for related laboratory services
- Support the implementation of Laboratory Continuous Quality Improvement and the deployment and institution of appropriate corrective and preventive action respectively
- Responsible for the functionality of all laboratory information systems and oversee its linkage to Electronic Medical Records (EMR).
- Responsible for the design, implementation and monitoring system to assure an efficient documentation of lab documents and records.
- Compile, analyze and monitor trends on the functionality and optimization of all Molecular and Clinical laboratory services as well as laboratory related activities.
- Assist in the evaluation of laboratory methods and procedures; and conduct of periodic laboratory system assessment and review of activities
- Assist in the review of performance and quality of service delivery.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Ability
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification in Medical Laboratory Science.
- A valid certificate to practice as Medical Laboratory Scientist mandatory.
- 4 years post NYSC experience in implementing public health programs preferably in the NGO context. Experience in a molecular laboratory will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge and experience of laboratory services in HIV/AIDS program an asset but not compulsory.
- Familiarity with standards and federal/state regulations affecting the laboratory and laboratory practices.
Application Closing Date
18th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit the following documents below in Microsoft Word format through email to: [email protected] The subject of the email should be the Job Title, Location and Applicant Full Name; e.g. LBS001, Epe-Lagos, CHINEDU OGUAGHAMBA.
- Current CV
- Suitability statement not more than 200 words indicating position and location.
- Residents of the Locations stated and environs are encouraged to apply and will be given priority.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted to advance to the next stage of the selection process
- Applications are reviewed in the order of arrival and we reserve the right to close the offer before the term initially indicated if suitable applications are received.