Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
- Under the direction and technical supervision of the Senior HR Officer, the HR Officer will provide operational support to implement effective functional Human Resources (HR) processes for AHNI Nigeria in team functional areas, including recruitment, employee relations, benefits administration, compensation, HRIS and training.
- With support from HR Manager, s/he will assist to develop HR systems in assigned functional areas such as orientation programs, recruitment programs, benefits program, etc.
- Also, s/he will administer AHNi Nigeria’s rewards and benefit systems which includes salaries and bonuses plus employee benefits, such as pensions, life assurance, and medical insurance packages, make out Offer Letters for vetting, send out Offer Letters to candidates’ mailboxes/surface addresses and ensure proper filing of documents appropriately into personnel files and subject files daily.
- Also, s/he will coordinate new hire orientation and ensure all relevant documents are included in new hires’ orientation package, follow-up on timesheet and leave matters and maintain a thorough awareness of developments in labor laws and legislations.
Minimum Recruitment Standard
- B.Sc / BA Degree in Business Administration, Social Sciences or its recognized equivalent with 3 – 5 years of relevant experience
- Or MSc / MA Degree in Business Administration, Social Sciences or its recognized equivalent and 1 – 3 years relevant experience
- Demonstrated success in multicultural environments is required
- Certification of membership of Chartered Institute of Personnel Management or any related body is required
- Experience in HR in the not-for-profit sector is an advantage
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related business and communication tools
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
Application Closing Date
18th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a Suitability Statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-F&AJobs@ahnigeria.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e., by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge Candidates a fee for a test or interview.