Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is an indigenous non-governmental organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting a broad range of global health interventions, education, and economic initiatives in Nigeria. TAConnect is an innovative platform that was conceptualized by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation (BMGF) to enable tailored and cohesive support to states in Nigeria for PHC systems strengthening and enhanced PHC service delivery.
To strengthen our operations and interventions in the country, we are seeking qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Assistant
Job Category: Fixed Term
Department: Executive, G-ANC
- Under the supervision of the HR Officer, the HR Assistant duties involves a wide range of daily support activities.
- The HR Assistant will play an important role in acting as the liaison between HR and employees, ensuring smooth communication and prompt resolution to requests and questions.
- H/She will assist with day-to-day operations of the HR functions and duties as well as provide clerical and administrative support to the Human Resources unit
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- BS/BA Degree in Business Administration, Social Sciences, or its recognized equivalent with 1 – 3 years of relevant experience.
- Or MS/MA Degree in Business Administration, Social Sciences, or its recognized equivalent, and 1 – 2 years of relevant experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office, and related business and communication tools
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Experience in HR in the not-for-profit sector is an advantage.
Application Closing Date
Wednesday, 25th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a suitability statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-HRJobs@ahnigeria.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e., by e-mail) with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the email will be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- AHNi does not charge Candidates a fee for a test or interview.