CARE BEST INITIATIVE (CBI) is a fast-growing, woman-led and youth-driven Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) founded in 2019 and presently operational in states within North-East, Nigeria. Our objectives are to save lives, alleviate the suffering of children, women and other vulnerable people; and to maintain human dignity during and in the after math of man–made crises and natural disasters; as well as to prevent and strengthen preparedness for the occurrence of such situation; and to promote the right of children, women and vulnerable people in the society. Our actions are multi-sectorial inclined, gender sensitive and socially inclusive. This recruitment exercise is one of the activities designed to facilitate the achievement of Care Best Initiative (CBI)’s objectives in Yobe State, Nigeria.
Location: Damaturu, Yobe State
Duration: 6 months (extendable)
Assist the Health program department in providing technical assistance to improve the delivery and quality of general health interventions to ensure effective contribution to the project performance.
- Promote basic health education for persons of concern and train Health Outreach volunteers.
- Ensure strong linkages among health programs with protection and human rights.
- Improve coordination among partners and participate in capacity building efforts.
- Use community-based approaches, including clear involvement of persons of concern in the public health programs.
- Prepare reports, share information and convene meetings as appropriate.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing, Midwifery, Public Health, or other relevant qualifications with exposure to Public Health programming;
- Minimum of 0 – 2 years’ experience in primary health care program implementation;
- Excellent report-writing skills, Strong IT skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office applications.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and local language;
- Good Communication and Interpersonal skills;
- Team management experience with similar programs;
- Ability to observe and provide feedback on activities;
- Knowledge of local institutions
- Willingness and capacity to be flexible and accommodating when faced with difficult working conditions
- By submitting your Application for this position you agreed to CBI ZERO Tolerance to:
- Sexual Harassment, Exploitation, Abuse and Child Abuse
Application Closing Date
14th July, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click https://forms.gle/4zGy8uDNERcdbXqA9 to apply.
- Our employees enjoy a work culture that promotes diversity and inclusion.
- Care Best Initiative (CBI) provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
- This is an emergency recruitment and we are looking to fill this role as soon as possible.
- Candidates available to start immediately are highly preferred.
- Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Kindly attach additional certificates that support or address the requirements listed for the position in one PDF format, Cover Letter and CV together in one Word format.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.