The Bible Society of Nigeria is a member of the United Bible Societies (UBS), a global fellowship of Non-Denominational Christian organizations whose primary mission involves the translation of the Holy Scriptures into languages people can easily read and understand as well as the production and distribution of the Scriptures to meet the different needs of everyone. It also organizes programmes for engagement with the scriptures and raises funds for these activities.
To fulfil our mission, we are recruiting qualified professionals to fill the vacant position below in our Bible Guest House Research & Development Centre Ltd./GTE in the Ibadan center:
Job Title: Guest House Maintenance Officer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure preventive maintenance of the guest house properties/facilities – building, electrical, electronics and plumbing installations, etc. and other Particulars relating to the guest house facilities.
- Ensure reports on all the generators’ services are obtained, kept and prompt action(s) are taken where necessary based on the engineers’ professional advice and instruction without exception.
- Ensure adequate lighting system, constant water, and power supply for the guest house.
- Ensure all the necessary bills – Land use/Land rent bill, PHCN and other relevant bills are paid promptly without exception.
- Ensure regular supply of quality diesel to the guest house with adequate record of supply and usage.
- Minimum of HND in Electrical Engineering, other relevant professional certificate will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years cognate experience.
- Must be someone who have a proven practical/field experience in managing and handling electrical matters in a structured organization.
- Must have good knowledge of managing heavy duty generators (diesel engines such as 250 – 350KVAs).
- Must be highly sensitive, observant, and proactive individual, able to foresee and proffer solutions to electrical or power problems or related issues before they occur.
- Must be ready to work long hours due to the peculiarity of the job.
- Good knowledge of plumbing is equally of advantage.
Application Closing Date
5th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should forward forward their neatly typed Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae, and photocopies of Credentials to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Apply in writing to:
Bible Guest House Research & Development Centre GTE,
150, Ikorodu Road,
Onipanu, Lagos State.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.