MSH, a global health nonprofit organization, uses proven approaches developed over 40 years to help leaders, health managers, and communities in developing nations build stronger health systems for greater health impact. We work to save lives by closing the gap between knowledge and action in public health. Since its founding in 1971, MSH has worked in over 150 countries with policymakers, health professionals, and health care consumers to improve the quality, availability and affordability of health services. Working with governments, donors, nongovernmental organizations, the private sector, and health agencies, MSH responds to priority health problems such as HIV & AIDS; tuberculosis; malaria; maternal, newborn and child health; family planning and reproductive health; and chronic non-communicable diseases such as cancer, diabetes, and lung and heart disease. Through strengthening capacity, investing in health systems innovation, building the evidence base, and advocating for sound public health policy, MSH is committed to making a lasting difference in global health.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND , OND
- Location: Nasarawa
- Job Field: Engineering / Technical
- Install or upgrade fire alarms in commercial and residential buildings.
- Test and repair alarm systems already in place.
- Perform inspections to ensure alarms are installed according to code.
- Complete detailed inspection reports, documenting any issues.
- Respond to emergency service calls.
- Maintain a clean and safe workspace.
- certifications related to fire safety.
- Knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in installation, maintenance, and repair of fire and smoke suppression systems and equipment.