UnoCasa Limited – Our Client is a non-profit organization working to enhance the health outcomes of people living with Parkinson’s disease so they can achieve their highest possible quality of life.
They are recruiting a competent individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Director
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Executive director who will be responsible for overseeing the administration, programs, and strategic plan of the organization.
- Other key duties include fundraising, marketing, and patient outreach.
Skills and requirements
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc / M.Sc Degree
- Three or more years of Senior Non-profit Management experience
- Experience and skill in working with Board of Directors.
- Strong relationship management and stakeholder engagement skills. The Executive Director must be able to build relationships with both the outside community the beneficiaries and promoting awareness of the organization to the outside community
- Able to promote connection with the Foundation’s beneficiaries by ensuring they feel genuinely supported and connected with the people, vision, and mission of the foundation
- A history of successfully generating new revenue streams and improving financial results.
- Active fundraising experience. Excellent donor relations skills and understanding of the funding community.
Application Closing Date
12th June, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.