CARE BEST INITIATIVE (CBI) is a fast-growing, woman-led and youth-driven Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) founded in 2019 and presently operational in states within North-East, Nigeria. Our objectives are to save lives, alleviate the suffering of children, women and other vulnerable people; and to maintain human dignity during and in the after math of man–made crises and natural disasters; as well as to prevent and strengthen preparedness for the occurrence of such situation; and to promote the right of children, women and vulnerable people in the society. Our actions are multi-sectorial inclined, gender sensitive and socially inclusive. This recruitment exercise is one of the activities designed to facilitate the achievement of Care Best Initiative (CBI)’s objectives in Yobe State, Nigeria.
Location: Damaturu, Yobe State
Duration: 6 months (extendable)
The Education Officer Assistant assists in providing professional technical, operational and administrative assistance throughout the programming process for education programs/projects within Damaturu from development planning to delivery of results, preparing, executing, managing and implementing a variety of technical and administrative program tasks to facilitate program development, implementation, program progress monitoring, evaluating and reporting.
• Support to program development and planning;
• Program management, monitoring and delivery of results;
• Technical and operational support to program implementation;
• Networking and partnership building;
• Innovation, knowledge management and capacity building.
• B.Sc Education, psychology, sociology or other social science field is required.
• 1- 2 years of professional experience in social development planning and management in education and related areas
• Relevant experience in education and related areas, program/project development and management
• Fluency in English and Hausa
• Diversity and inclusion;
• Core competencies:
• Working with people;
• Drive for results.
• Formulating strategies and concepts;
• Applying technical expertise;
• Learning and researching;
• Planning and organizing.
Application Closing Date
14th July, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click https://forms.gle/4zGy8uDNERcdbXqA9 to apply.
• By submitting your application for this position you agree to CBI ZERO Tolerance to:
o Sexual Harassment, Exploitation, Abuse and Child Abuse
• Our employees enjoy a work culture that promotes diversity and inclusion.
• Care Best Initiative (CBI) provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
• This is an emergency recruitment and we are looking to fill this role as soon as possible.
• Candidates available to start immediately are highly preferred.
• Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply.
• Kindly attach additional certificates that support or address the requirements listed for the position in one PDF format, Cover Letter and CV together in one Word format.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.