Tributary Initiative for Learning (TRIL) is a non-profit organisation that works with TVET institutions and skills development centres to strengthen capacity for quality program delivery and improve trainees’ access to employment and decent work.Experience None
- Tasks are to be carried out under limited supervision within the office or remotely; therefore, leadership skills, self-management, sound judgment, time management skills, and internal motivation are essential.
- Expand library of individual stories by interviewing clients and staff, gathering written accounts of their experiences, and taking photographs for strong storytelling to demonstrate program impact.
- Monthly report on the activities at the Education partner site.
- Ensure the timely implementation of project activities and budget according to plan.
- Coordinate the delivery of Teachers’ training and organized the private sector.
- Manage correspondences and design internal/external communication documents.
- Develop resources materials for stakeholder dissemination.
- Always ensure compliance with project and safety standards
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Tributary Initiative for Learning (TRIL) on bit.ly to apply