The Center for Clinical Care and Clinical Research is an indigenous, non-profit organization that promotes best practices in health care delivery, medical training and research using locally adapted models of health systems strengthening. CCCRN has established a formidable presence in Nigeria. With the headquarters in Federal Capital Territory and field offices in its operational states, CCCRN built a vast network of health and allied professional staff, partners and collaborators.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Director of Compliance
Reports to: Funder / Board of Directors
- The Compliance Director will report to the board of directors while working closely with the project management team.
- The Compliance Director will also maintain an open channel of communication with the funder.
- The Compliance Director will ensure that the organization’s operations, business, and transactions comply with the donor award terms and conditions and applicable donor policies, rules, and regulations.
- The position is responsible for developing compliance programs, reviewing policies, and advising the organization’s management on possible risks.
- The Compliance Director also interprets new GON and USG regulations and presents them in clear terms to the organization’s senior management.
Qualification and Skills
- BSc / BA in Law, Finance, Business Administration, or a related field, including a relevant compliance certification.
- At least 8 years post NYSC grants management experience in an international NGO.
- Conversant with current industry compliance protocols and best practices.
- Progressive experience in risk management and compliance.
- Demonstrated knowledge of legal requirements and procedures.
- Possesses high ethical standards, excellent critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills, and the ability to accurately interpret complex documents and policies.
- In-depth knowledge of USG grant rules and regulations
- Proficiency in the use of QuickBooks accounting Software
- This job description is not an exhaustive list of the skills, effort, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position
Application Closing Date
16th June 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: