Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact – the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with governments, businesses, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing challenges. With a team of more than 3,000 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of over 35,000 experts, we help improve economies, societies and, most importantly, people’s lives.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 3 years
- Location: Abuja
- Job Field: Data Science / Research
The Data Analytics and Visualization Specialist will work with the Data.FI Nigeria’s Data Analytics and Data Use Team Lead to develop and standardize visualizations across Data.FI Nigeria analytic platforms such as the Comprehensive Access Review Dashboard (CARD), Automated Partner Performance Reporting (APPR) line lister application, and other information systems are under optimization. The Specialist will report to the Data Analytics and Data Use Team Lead.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop visualization mockups and prototypes in response to user requirements for implementation on the CARD.
- Create dashboards, automated reports, report templates, and presentations by analyzing requisite data using data visualization and analysis tools.
- Develop product catalogs to document the dictionary of visual assets for the CARD, line lister application, and information products developed in response to the HIV epidemic control.
- Influence interventions through state-of-the-art analytics with understandable, actionable, data-driven insights and quickly identify key themes from their data.
- Provide guidance and insight on data visualization options for dashboard design and use relevant business intelligence tools to execute the desired outputs.
- Work with the support of the Data Analytics team to enhance data collection structures and procedures to include relevant information for building analytic systems.
- Recommend data architecture and engineering structures necessary to support data mining, reports, analytics, and dashboards.
- Develop data strategies specifically around data structures, identifying critical information, and the tools used to retrieve and analyze the data.
- Develop and generate high-quality information products and infographics to generate meaningful use of data for programmatic decision-making.
- Degree in computer science, statistics or management information systems, or any health-related degree with health informatics experience preferred.
- At least 3 years of work experience in data analysis, data mining, BI (Tableau, Power BI, and other tools), and analytics development or other related analytical projects with recent proven experience developing data visualizations, dashboards, and reporting.
- Proficiency in the development of infographics and packaging of information products.
- Experience working with large datasets (on relational and non-relational data stores) and excellent understanding of metadata, DHIS2, and patient-level data.
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills, especially with data forecasting, cleaning, and transformations.
- Strong proficiency in query/reporting tools, SQL, Advanced Excel (or similar visualization tool), R/Python, or other statistical tools.
- Advanced data analysis skills and proficiency in statistical and GIS packages, at least one or two, such as Stata, SPSS, Epi, QGIS, etc. would be an added advantage.
- Experience working in health programming will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with cross-functional teams to accomplish objectives.
- Ability to mentor and train through various methods, including online, face-to-face, or blended learning opportunities.
- Excellent analysis interpretation and presentation skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Palladium Group on palladium.csod.com to apply