Rehabilitation, Empowerment and Better Health Initiative (REBHI) has been awarded a 10-month project funded by the Nigeria Humanitarian Fund (NHF) titled “Integrated GBV Services for Women and Girls of Reproductive Age”. The project spans from July 2021 through April 2022 to be implemented in Jere and Monguno LGA’s of Borno state.The projecttargets vulnerable populations in IDP camps and host communities in Monguno and Jere with the aim of reducing suffering and vulnerability to GBV, SGBV & SEA for women and girls of reproductive age. The project will also support the co-ordination of the GBV sub-sector through co-ordination of the dignity kits technical working group (which REBHI leads) by assessing reviewing and implementing the needs of beneficiaries into the standardized dignity kits contents.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Consultant
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Employment Type: Contract
- Prepare and submit a 5-day training manual on GBV core concepts a week before training to REBHI.
- Conduct training for communityvolunteerson Gender Based Violence (GBV) core concepts.
- Conduct training for communityvolunteers on delivery of GBV key messages at community level.
- Support in the design of GBV community sensitization activities for camps and host communities.
- Prepare pre and post evaluation questionnaires for evaluating the training.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree qualification with 5 – 20 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
6th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, Cover Letter and a sample of previous training report to the following email address to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: That engagement will be on first come first serve basis.