MSH, a global health nonprofit organization, uses proven approaches developed over 40 years to help leaders, health managers, and communities in developing nations build stronger health systems for greater health impact. We work to save lives by closing the gap between knowledge and action in public health. Since its founding in 1971, MSH has worked in over 150 countries with policymakers, health professionals, and health care consumers to improve the quality, availability and affordability of health services. Working with governments, donors, nongovernmental organizations, the private sector, and health agencies, MSH responds to priority health problems such as HIV & AIDS; tuberculosis; malaria; maternal, newborn and child health; family planning and reproductive health; and chronic non-communicable diseases such as cancer, diabetes, and lung and heart disease. Through strengthening capacity, investing in health systems innovation, building the evidence base, and advocating for sound public health policy, MSH is committed to making a lasting difference in global health.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: OND
- Experience: 5 years
- Location: Nasarawa
- Job Field: Engineering / Technical
- Orders required materials as needed.
- Creates materials that fit the MSH expectations.
- Repair and maintenance of floorboards, skirting boards, window frames, doors, door linings, staircases,
- fitted furniture, cabinetry, shelving, and more.
- Incorporates fixtures like door handles and locks, cabinet handles, stairway railing, and other fixtures into design and implementation.
- Crafts furniture with fine detail work and/or utmost sturdiness and quality.
- Utilizes skills in other related trades such as plumbing, roofing, bricklaying, painting, tiling, plastering, etc.
- Participates in first fixing as well as second fixing work.
- Repair and refurbish existing MSH furniture.
- Replaces damaged wood in hardwood floors and outdoor decks.
- Uses power tools and other tools to cut and shape wood, metal, and other materials.
- At least 5 years working experience as a Carpenter