Solina Centre for International Development and Research (SCIDaR) is an indigenous nonprofit institution that works to accelerate positive health, social and economic reforms through high-quality program design and implementation, capacity building, implementation science research and knowledge generation, as well as agenda-setting and stakeholder convening across human development sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Branding Specialist
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Branding Specialist will provide expert advisory and guidance for the rollout and deployment of the approved brand designs for the three tiers of patent and proprietary medicines vendors (PPMVs) accredited by the Pharmacy Council of Nigeria (PCN) under the tiered accreditation program.
- The role will also design tools and resources for the PPMVs to create and sustain a strong community presence, effectively market their businesses and maintain good customer relationships.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degrees in Communications, Marketing, or a related field
- 3 – 5 years relevant work experience in marketing or branding in the health sector
- Experience working with the Pharmacy Council of Nigeria or with community pharmacies is an added advantage
- Strong understanding of branding principles and best practices
- Compelling evidence of interest in and commitment to the mission of SCIDaR;
- Demonstrated strong strategic thinking, problem-solving, and thought leadership abilities;
- Advanced computer usage skills with proficiency in Microsoft® Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytics;
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization;
- Reliable people manager, able to manage and promote inclusive and diverse teams within the organization;
- Fast learner, open to learning from peers, subordinates, and supervisors collaboratively and at a rapid pace;
- Strong logical reasoning and creative thinking skills;
- Results-oriented performer experienced in developing and tracking self and team with clear KPIs.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title & Location as the subject of the email.